The right to cancel the transaction
According to the law, individual customized orders, may be considered for claim only when faulty and cannot be canceled by customer if the production has begun. Also, unlike in the other standard purchases made in internet, right to withdraw the purchase agreement during 14 days since receiving goods, is not implemented to such orders. This is because of the specificity of the printed goods, which are personalized and therefore cannot be returned to other customers.
Due to the specificity of production at the Printing House, the quantity of ordered goods received may vary. In most cases these differences are not greater than +/- 5%. In the case of more technologically advanced goods, e.g. embossed business cards, spot varnished or hot-stamping, these differences may reach up to 10%.
Terms of complaint
1. There are some certain limitations in the litho offset print as well as in digital print. Slight colour differences may occur when comparing with the same work made on different machines and in different time. Such differences are not taken into consideration in terms of claiming.
2. Complaints concerning parcels’ damages during transportation must be reported right after parcel claim. Client is asked to write a complaint report together with the courier and immediately inform us about this fact.
3. Complaints concerning the quality of services or products can be reported within 14 days since receipt. After reporting the complaint client is obliged to send written complaint-statement on ‘Printing House’ address together with the entire order which he complained about. In case of acceptation of the complaint the ‘Printing House’ pays the cost of the shipment.
4. Complaints concerning the print quality will be rejected unless we receive the 100% of complained edition.
5. Complaints will be dealt within 7 business days of receiving written information about the clients order. In case of complaint rejection the client is obligated to pay the costs of re-delivery.